2010年1月19日火曜日

!Reflection!

・・・Through this class・・・



Actually, I'm not good at researching something and giving presentation.
So it was hard for me.
Especially it was hard when I made a group with someone I seldome talk with, because I'm so shy to speak to other classmate.
I was worry about it, but some students said to me that my presentation is good, and I was entrusted to organize our speech and power point.
So I could try to work harder, to make good presentation.

Some topics were difficult to reseach and not interesting, but I enjoyed the topic which is about autumn festival all over the world.
We seek for the festival in switzerland, called "Räbechilbi".
It was so fun to find pictures of curios, such as elephants, swans and a woman.
There was little information so it was really hard...but I could improve my skill to arrange speech from scanty information, due to this.




However, I think that I was a kind of dictator when I work with group.
I often indicate my group member to do something, and be selfish...I think.
I wish that I could work with my classmates more.
I hope that my group felt annoyed with me.




Anyway, I worked hard in this class, and I THINK, my skill for giving speech became batter than before.





.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿